Hultafors Handsaw HBX/550mm/9 TPI (HBX-22-9)
Handsaw developed for the modern craftsmen in close cooperation with professional users. Hultafors unique teeth’s with 3-phase grinding combines efficiency and a good bite with nice straight cuts without chipping. The 1mm thick steel blade with a unique eco-friendly wax coating gives less friction and power-consuming side vibrations. The durable three-component handle has a comfortable ergonomic grip and 45 °and 90 ° angle guide. The handle is mounted to the blade with a stable safety screw which enables changing blade in a simple and reliable way. The narrow blade tip facilitates access in narrow spaces and when to start cutting in the middle of a board.
- Unique teeth’s with 3-phase grinding combines efficiency and a long life time.
- Environmentally-friendly wax-based powder coating gives rust protection, less friction and power-consuming side vibrations.
- Reliable, easy and secure system for changing the blade.
- Ergonomic and durable ABS handle.
- A unique and durable blade protection with quick release function.